- Added pyinstaller based application output and Debian output
- Added support for build server to auto-create Debian installer file from tags
- changed executable name from
objdict-generate. I always mess that up and doubt that I'm the only one
- also added shorter
odgcommand for convenience
- Worth noting that I needed to write a
burt-util.pyentrypoint script for burt-util, but I didn't need to do that here. objdict_generate/scripts/objdict_generate.py was already set up to run as a standalone script, so I point pyinstaller there instead of a custom entrypoint. This is arguably a better way of doing it than how we do it in burt-util.
What to focus on
- As noted, the name of the executable has changed. I know that this means that we need to update some things in burt- firmware, but are there other places?
- Download the automatically built .deb file from the dev-1.0.6 tag and verify that it works
- Check if there are any stray burt-util references that I missed. The work I did here was mostly copying the Makefile, Pipfile, scripts/debian scripts, .gitlab-ci.yml file, and chunks of README.md out of the burt-util repo to here. I then went through and changed all the references to burt-util to instead refer to objdict-generate.
- TR-437 (written for burt-util but applies here)